Solar Energy For Business
Switching to solar energy could be quite beneficial to your business. It not only reduces your reliance on traditional energy, saving you money on your electric bills, but it also lowers your carbon footprint. Reduce your expenditure to save more of your profits to reinvest in your business with the help of solar products.
Find a solar energy plan for your business that is tailored for you. We have designed the best solar installation method for businesses at Solar Today. To learn more about what we can do for you, schedule a site inspection now.
Commercial Solar Installers Melbourne
It will only take a few years for your commercial solar system to start earning you money, or at least actively decrease your electricity bills. This will happen after an initial outlay for the commercial solar system installation, and after taking into consideration any government subsidies you may be eligible for.
Solar Today services the Melbourne Region with fully qualified, accredited and licenced Commercial Solar PV System installation services. We employ the best brands and the most up-to-date technology in Solar Panels, Batteries, and Inverters, all of which are consistent with Australian Standards.
Why Switch to Solar Energy?
More businesses than ever before are opting for solar energy to meet their commercial electric needs in Australia. Do you know why? Here are the reasons
● Solar energy is a renewable resource that quickly pays for itself in savings over time.
● Solar is a brilliant way to safeguard the climate and the environment because it is eco-friendly.
● Because of improved policy allowances and superior technology, solar is now more accessible than ever.
● Solar energy gives your business an immediate boost in brand awareness and reputation as a forward-thinking organisation.
At Solar Today, we've worked with a variety of commercial enterprises in a variety of industries to help them save money on electric costs and get a return on their investment, not to mention the evident environmental benefits.
The Solar Today Approach
1. Complete analysis of your energy consumption and custom design of a commercial solar energy system to optimise costs.
2. Provide a detailed business case highlighting the financial benefits to your company, along with straightforward explanations of how these figures are obtained.
3. To verify that your commercial solar energy system is approved for grid connection, we connect with the electricity network operators directly.
4. We manage the entire installation process, interacting with all important authorities to ensure minimal downtime.
5. Guide wherever possible to handle the application process for applicable government solar incentives or solar rebates.
6. After the installation, we provide complete maintenance service. System monitoring is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to guarantee that your system is constantly working to its full investment potential.